How to protect your family from Coronavirus without fearing the worst
As you've probably heard: The World Health Organization declared on January 30, 2020 that the Coronavirus, officially called 2019-nCoV infection, now constitutes a public health emergency of international concern. There's no reason to panic, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control are keeping us informed with the following list of symptoms and common preventative actions that can be taken.
What are the symptoms?For confirmed 2019-nCoV infections, reported illnesses have ranged from people being mildly sick to people being severely ill and dying. Symptoms can include:
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties
- In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
Everyday preventive actionsThere is currently no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV infection. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Tips to boost your immune system to prevent and fight infection
So far, advice on improving your immune system's ability to ward off viral and bacterial infections has gone missing in the reporting.
From the natural healthcare perspective, flu and cold symptoms are external expressions of fundamental imbalances in the body.
The body’s microorganisms (flora and fauna) are out of balance, meaning there are too many myco (fungal) organisms and too few beneficial bacteria, like probiotics.
The body goes into a healing crisis to correct this imbalance by taking corrective measures, such as entrapping organisms by secreting large amounts of mucous. Body aches and chills are signs of this congestion.
Having a strong and healthy immune system allows your body to ward off these micro-organisms sooner - and even prevent them from invading.
You can assist your immune system's natural efforts to regain balance and shorten the time you will be miserable with the following simple-to-apply tips:
- Stay hydrated. Much of a cold or flu’s symptoms of discomfort are due to dehydration. Drinking one to two liters of water within one hour helps to make all of the body’s fluids more dilute and more efficiently eliminated.
- Salt naturally helps to lower bacteria and fungus. Add ½ teaspoon each of baking soda and salt into a glass of warm water and use as a gargle. Place a ¼ teaspoon each of baking soda and salt in water into a neti pot to clear the sinuses. If used at the first signs of congestion, further misery can be avoided.
- Get lots of rest, especially if the cold has moved into the bronchials or lungs.
- Dress warmly, especially around the head, feet and neck. Keep these areas warm to avoid putting additional stress on the thyroid gland, which is already overwhelmed by the condition.
- Add baking soda and salt of any kind (at least 1 cup) to a hot bath, as salt adds a negative charge to the water that will help re-balance the body’s system. This produces perspiration, which also eliminates toxins.
- Drink 1 tablespoon of vinegar in 1/3 glass of water to help cleanse and re-balance.
Additional steps you can take:
Herbal formulations that boost your immune system and assist your body's ability to ward off diseaseHerbs contain chemical compounds that actively engage with our biological systems. These “phytochemicals” are typically defensive chemicals produced by the plant for its protection and work compatibly to do the same with our biological systems. The following Herbal Solutions formulations specifically boost and optimize immune function:
- SUPERBUG ASSASSIN - Wipes Out Viral Infections and Optimizes Immune Function
- COUGH ELIMINATOR - Eliminates Chronic Cough & Boosts Immune Function
LOOSE-LEAF TEA FORMULATIONS:
- GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER OF $50 OR MORE. USE CODE: "HEALTH2020"
- BUY ANY 4 BOTTLES OF CAPSULES AND GET 20% OFF YOUR ORDER